Learn offensive security hands-on, unlock your cybersecurity team's potential
Gamification: Cybersecurity's turn to play and training
Organizations of all sizes across all industries are struggling to fill their demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals. But it's hard to know where to start if the talent simply isn't there in the job market. Human errors and mistakes are the leading elements of most security breaches, cyber-attacks are now virtually inevitable, so security teams must focus on both error prevention and mitigation.
Organizations will be better served by focusing on preventing human errors in cybersecurity breaches from theory to action
Gamification in cybersecurity is the use of game thinking and mechanics to engage red teams in solving challenging problems and to motivate them by introducing skill gaps and scoring. It mimics real adversarial scenarios in the virtual environment and encourages the red-team members to play an active role in simulating cyber threats at your organization.
So let's play!
Key Benefits and Features
- 100% Hands-on
- At your own pace
- Fully gamified virtual lab environment
- Vulnerable VMs
- Realistic enterprise scenarios
- Gamified environment for teams only
- Scenario rotation and fast content update
- Multi-Level Scenarios
- Identify vulnerabilities more readily
- Exploit vulnerabilities and learn how to secure them
Enterprise Attack Simulation Training
HTB Business is helping more than 800 enterprises of all sizes address their own unique skills gap by providing a centralized SaaS platform for cybersecurity skills development in their organization.
Whether you're specializing in team members, sharpening specific techniques, training junior staff, or looking to recruit skilled talent, Hack the Box delivers measurable results - sooner.
Hack The Box innovates by constantly providing fresh and curated hacking challenges into a fully gamified, immersive, and intuitive environment. The platform brings together security researchers, pen-testers, security professionals, and academia, making it the social network for ethical hackers, counting more than 900k+ members and growing dynamically.
- Deliver focused content
- Whether it's acquiring new skills, practicing specific techniques, maintaining their sharpness, or specializing in a specific area.
- Analyze skill progression
- See how your team's cybersecurity skills are developing over time, and identify any knowledge or skills gaps natively.
- Build a specialist team
- Assess your team's readiness by testing their skills in a multitude of virtual attack simulations, including multi-layered enterprise environments across multiple technologies (including cloud).
What does it do?
- Accelerates cybersecurity recruitment
- Target recruitment on demonstrable skills and breeze through the hiring process, with direct access to a global talent pool.
- Trains new skills
- Combine theory and practice in a single training experience across a variety of cybersecurity topics and diverse content for all skills levels.
- Develops existing skills
- A growing collection of virtual machines and challenges in a dedicated environment for your team to practice techniques.
- Runs attack simulations
- Get your team to apply their skills and problem-solving to complex enterprise infrastructure with true-to-life corporate scenarios.
- Conducts readiness assessments
- Deliver a year-round, 360° approach to skills development to ensure your teams are constantly improving and attack-ready.
- Delivers competitive training and skills assessments
- Upskill all members of your team with a competitive edge with private CTFs and market-leading, curated hacking content.
How does it do it?
- Dedicated Labs (practical training & readiness)
- 600+ machines & challenges, with new content added every week
- 6 difficulty levels so everyone can participate
- Current, threat-landscape connected content
- Professional Labs (enterprise attack simulations)
- Practice real red-team scenarios in simulated enterprise architecture
- 8 multi-layered scenarios, including cloud labs featuring AWS, GCP and Azure technologies
- Certificate of completion for successful players
- Academy for Business (interactive cybersecurity training)
- Guided, interactive training combining practical applications during the learning process
- Defined job role and skills-based paths for a clear understanding of professional development
- Industry certifications for focused and evidenced career advancement
- Talent Search (recruit skilled talent)
- Post cybersecurity jobs and feature on the Hack the Box job board to a global talent pool
- Conduct skills-based candidate assessments live to hire more confidently
- Candidate workflow tools for total clarity on how each candidate is progressing through the hiring process
- CTFs (gamified competitive training)
- A huge choice of content is available, including creating your own bespoke custom content creation
- Live scoreboards and post-event reporting to assess performance
- Flexible team management tools and event support as standard
HtB Labs covers all skill levels, from the absolute basics up to advanced penetration testing techniques in a controlled environment with great flexibility and unparalleled lab management capabilities.
Have questions? Let's talk
Arcane experts are ready to answer your questions